Thursday, March 22, 2007

Getting Out Some Personal Frustration

I got 2 words... you know what, I got 3 words..

Carl @$%*#%& Pavano

And I think I'm extra sensitive because of AROD. Living in new york that’s all you hear from the media, non-Yankee fans and even some Yankee fans. How much a disappointment AROD's been. 'oh he makes so much money and he stinks'.

I just wanted to air out that Alex Rodriquez does not stink. His worst season is still probably good enough to land some other player a 100 million contract. Sure I'm losing faith in Alex because of his post season struggles, but he’s human and I can isolate his failures to rough about 40 to 50 post season at bats. He should still be money in the bank this year as your top 5 overall pick. The topic of AROD can probably go pretty long, but the issue at hand is Carl Pavano.

Not only did this guy take a 2 year break, he stinks this spring. Pavano has given up 18 hits and walked seven in 12 1/3 innings this spring. Oh my goodness, people need to start booing, ripping and putting a lot more blame on Carl Pavano's lap then what he's currently getting. The guys a bum, a contract player and is everything that’s wrong in sports.

Pavano has been paid $170,000 per inning, or about 4.3 million dollars per win through his contract with the Yankees.

So next time you bad mouth AROD (a first ballot hall of famer) give Carl some of that action for me. Oh yeah, don't waste too many auction dollars on him, 1 to 1 odds hes getting hurt at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home